Posted by Tasha on March 17th, 2011 in Arts and Theatre, Festivals, Free Stuff to Do, Kids and Families, Music, Restaurants, Shopping
This post is part of a series here at TDT celebrating St. Patrick’s Day, one of Tulsa’s very favorite holidays. Erin go Bragh!
It’s here! St. Patrick’s Day, one of Tulsa’s favorite ways to take to the streets with a pint of beer in each hand. There are plenty of events and parties going on around town to keep us all (even the kids) green and busy in Tulsa today, and T-town’s restaurants, bars and purveyors of green are stocked and ready for the fun to begin.
To get you started, here’s the entire St. Patrick’s Day series that has been running here on TashaDoesTulsa.com.
- For the grown-ups: St. Patrick’s Day Events, Parties and Stuff to Do in Tulsa
- St. Patrick’s Day in Tulsa, Kid’s Edition: Story Times, Parties, 5Ks and Tasty Treats
- Will drink for food: Where to Eat and Drink in Tulsa on St. Patrick’s Day (plus, tips for parking and getting around downtown today and this weekend)
- How to Make Beer: High Gravity Homebrewing in Tulsa Shows How
- Going Green for St. Patrick’s Day: Where to Shop in Tulsa