Posted by Tasha on September 27th, 2012 in Uncategorized
If you’re not headed to Indie Emporium or Sunday Market at Guthrie Green this weekend, well, you should be.
Let me tell you why.
1. Indie Emporium is a great way to kick-start your holiday shopping.
2. It’s easy to treat yourself to a piece of Oklahoma awesomeness while also feeling good about patronizing local businesses, literally built by hand, at Indie Emporium.
3. There will be cupcakes at Indie Emporium.
4. The weather forecast on Sunday calls for temperatures in the low 80s and sunny skies.
5. Guthrie Green will be ready and open for said weather bliss.
6. The Sunday Market at Guthrie Green is another way to support small, local, one-of-a-kind businesses.
7. There will be lots of yummy snacks at the Sunday Market at Guthrie Green.
8. I will be at Indie Emporium on Saturday, laden with This Land Press merch and the authority to confer discounts on subscriptions upon you.
9. I will be at the Sunday Market at Guthrie Green on Sunday, laden with This Land Press merch and the authority to confer discounts on subscriptions upon you.
NINE reasons. Anytime you’re looking for reasons, I’ve got your supply right here.
See you this weekend!