Posted by Tasha on March 11th, 2013 in Attractions, Free Stuff to Do, Kids and Families
From roadtrip ideas and activities the kids will love to spring break options for the college crowd home for the break, I’ve prepared a list of the 50 best spring break things to do in Oklahoma.
Here’s a sampling:
- Get up close and personal with some six-foot bison at Tallgrass Prairie Preserve in Pawhuska.
- Celebrate the vernal equinox at the Spiro Mounds.
- Summit our state at Black Mesa State Park & Nature Preserve.
- Karaoke with drag queens at New Age Renegade in Tulsa.
- Satisfy your curiosity at the 2013 Miss Pole Dance Oklahoma in Oklahoma City.
- Brand a steer—or at least learn how—at the Cowboy Roundup at Oklahoma History Center.